Sunday, July 10, 2011

Coloradical

I know I promised more detail on the CO Trip. Life, work, and recreating have been taking precedence. The trip was awesome. Saw a lot of great people and missed a lot of great people. I came down from Idaho into the Flaming Gorge and Vernal. The plan was to ride Vernal but it was pouring rain. I came down CO139 over Douglas pass - which is a totally new place for me. I though I knew CO pretty well, but this was a surprise. Pretty awesome drive and scenery. Rode at Tabaguache, P-Towne secret trails (not really secret anymore after the Mountain Flyer article, but I still didn't see a soul in three hours), The Butte, Salida super secret trails, Buena Vista super secreter trails, and then busted home. It was a lot of single track for one week and I was thoroughly beat on returning to Bozeman. A worthy trip for sure.






No comments: