Sunday, April 5, 2009

Catching Up



Back in CB to close out the season. The last day has been pretty cool. Lots of costumes from the played out/obvious to the absurd. Some guys were shooting fireworks from the Paradise Hut deck. It was the perfect day to cruise around (while mindfully dodging the drunks), say hi to people, and enjoy the mellowness and sincerity that oozes out of this town.

I got chastised for not blogging so keep reading on below for a summary of the past 8 weeks. I still can't believe this life that I lead. I look back at pics of friends, milestones, red rock, blue skies, and new lives.

What happens from here? Still not sure. Work appears eminent. I had a solid interview with one company and another interview coming up. The thought of work actually excites me (and tires me). There's so much up in the air. For now I'm content and relaxed. I'll keep you updated.

No comments: